Sunday, August 14, 2011

Notorious

 

     I just finished watching the biopic about one of my favorite famous rappers Christopher Wallace, more commonly known as the Notorious B.I.G. I found this film to be very cookie-cutter, a tale of down then up then back down again. That doesn't mean it wasn't good, however. I liked the glitz and glam that was shown on screen, even possibly growing a tad jealous after watching a blunt being smoked in well over half of the scenes. Overall, I liked this movie. But I wouldn't recommend it for people who are not fans of Biggie.

Question for commenters- Who is your favorite rapper?

3 comments:

  1. I remember I saw this and thought it was epic and everyone else hated it. Too bad the kid that played B.I.G. didn't get any other parts

    ReplyDelete
  2. People tell me this is a good movie. I need to watch this already...

    ReplyDelete