Monday, August 8, 2011

The Matrix

     Last night I watched one of my old favorites- the Matrix. The film is about a computer programmer, Neo, who meets a group of rebels who reveal to him his true path as the One. Throughout the film, Neo discovers truths about reality and the false reality he was living in the Matrix. What I really like about this movie is the setting- the perfect 90s sci fi flick with the blue tints and the tan, blocky computers- right down to the clothes they wear inside and outside of the Matrix. I don't quite think theres anything I dislike about this movie. All in all I give it about a 10/10, its a classic for a reason, people. Watch it!

14 comments:

  1. hmmm you could make you post a bit longer and explain a bit more but over all good post

    ReplyDelete
  2. In my opinion this is the best movie of the series. nice post.
    +followed

    ReplyDelete
  3. Matrix, what a movie!
    Though the second and third ruined the series for me. Oh well!
    +FOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol funny thing i only just watched that last week great movie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Matrix was just an awesome movie in general. it just..had all the things i like in a movie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Agreed. It opened the pathway to new ideas in cinema never seen before. Subtle (and not so subtle) undertones of religion afoot as well. Great anime-styled action, as well as an excellent plot. It truly is and always will be one of my favorite movies as well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fucknig great movie, man i love this movie so much :d

    ReplyDelete
  8. Semi good movie, i like the others a lot better

    ReplyDelete
  9. The Matrix was revolutionary, Matrix: Revolution was not. Sadly.... Following!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the subtle contrast with the green tinted matrix scenes and blue real world scenes.

    ReplyDelete
  11. It really was a far fetched and original idea. Love the movie!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I skiped out on the matrix I think it is time to go out and watch it.

    ReplyDelete
  13. The first is the best.

    ReplyDelete
  14. one of my favorite movies! i love how it is based on Plato's "The Cave". I think that is what makes the plot sooo good :)

    ReplyDelete